Fall is my VERY favorite!!
I seriously LOVE everything about it,
the crisp air, the falling leaves, the smell of warm apple cider, cinnamon and pumpkin spice!
the crisp air, the falling leaves, the smell of warm apple cider, cinnamon and pumpkin spice!
I love the changing foliage, the feeling of a new semester and the knowing of holidays with all our family is right around the corner.
I love bundling up my little B and taking a quick jog down to the nearby park.
I love the excitement of children getting all dressed for Halloween and celebrating with fun, yummy traditions!
A few weekends ago Ben's family came and joined us for some
fun fall festivities.
One in which we headed to the apple orchard.
We had such a blast, picking,
I mean eating
the apples ;)
My little B!
Bryson REALLY wanted Daddy to share his apple!
With Daddy & Grandma
and
with Auntie Bri! huh-ohh Where did Bri go??
Love my boys!!
LoVe the FALL,
lOvE apple picking,
LOVE being with my family :)
Great pictures - love the apple picking
ReplyDelete