A few weeks ago my mom sent our family a box full of
fun treats,
yummy snacks,
and some crafty thanksgiving projects to do with Bry.
fun treats,
yummy snacks,
and some crafty thanksgiving projects to do with Bry.
So feeling in the holiday spirit, with the snow falling and Christmas movies all over the TV
I decided to get cracking on our crafts.
I decided to get cracking on our crafts.
Bry had so much fun pulling the stickers off the pages, putting them on his shirt, the table, my shirt, etc and drawing beautiful swirls around all the pumpkin shaped paper.
We also put together a family tree (since we are both so thankful for them).
It was so fun watching Bry enjoy coloring.
As he has gotten older he has really gained a greater desire to be artsy and any artistic ability Bryson has is completely from his Dad :)
As he has gotten older he has really gained a greater desire to be artsy and any artistic ability Bryson has is completely from his Dad :)
After drawing our little hearts out, we cuddled up on the couch with lots of blankies and watched Bedtime Stories. And it must have been a good one, because when Ben got home from class he found us like this.
I love taking naps with my little bud, he's such a good little cuddler :)


oh your mom is the sweetest! I remember the fun holiday packages she'd send you in college :) I'm sure she especially loves sending things for Bryson! I need to try fun stickers with Brooks :)
ReplyDeleteAnd i love the photo of you & Bry napping together. so sweet :)
OH this is so precious. I CANNOT wait for my lil guy to get here =D
ReplyDeletehehehe. love your mom's gift boxes. Such a cute day with you and your little man :)
ReplyDelete