For a little while now we have been wanting, as a family, to learn how to make sushi.
Ben and I were especially excited because we especially LOVE sushi- we are "could eat sushi every single day" kind of people :)
Our good friends Emily & Daunt were kind enough to have all us Hessing's over for a combined FHE of sushi making, KFC eating (for those who do not prefer raw fish) and pinterest dessert trying!
I recently saw this particular sWeEt SeNsaTion on pinterest that looked amazing,
so I went ahead and tried it for our little get-together!
(FYI: I like to call it "Joy in a Pan" :)
I made a few minor adjustments for my personal preferance and it still turned out pretty tasty and was a hit at FHE :)
Left to right:
Me, Ben, Travis, Emily, Amanda (trying to get out of the picture) and Natalie
We made California rolls and Maki sushi rolls,
they were scrumptious!!
Thanks Emily & Amanda for teaching us!!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a WoNdErFul dAy :)