1.11.2013

Christmas Eve


 
Every year my family heads over to a good family friends home for a fun
Christmas Eve party!
It's been a while, but this year Ben, Bry and I got to join them :)
It was so much fun eating yummy foods, catching up on sweet memories, enjoying Christ's birth reenactment by the children & Santa's little visit!
 



 
Even though my Dad got to play Santa this year, Bry was still too scared to sit on his lap- but brave enough to at least talk to him :)
We kept saying "it's grandpa Bry, it's just grandpa," but he still wasn't so sure ;)
Later that night when I was tucking him in to bed I said "time to go to sleep so Santa can come," and he said "papa" (what he calls my dad), "papa's coming?"
I think the kid is officially confused...we'll have to do a little more explaining next year :)



 
Our little shepherd boy <3


 
Getting ready to play our annual pipe chimes to our favorite Christmas songs :)




 
The children acting out the nativity scene.
 
After the party we headed home to exchange our secret Santa gifts, wrap a few last presents and headed to bed hoping for a little snow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a WoNdErFul dAy :)