8.17.2012

A little catch up to do

I think it might be time for a little catch up...
so here goes :)

After packing up all our stuff, shipping 15+ boxes 2500 miles away,
and saying our goodbyes to all our friends and family, we packed up our car to the very tip top-of all things too fragile to ship (thanks Hunter & Kana, Bri & Merrit for the help) and drove the 38 hour, 2500 mile trip.

I did NOT do a good job of documenting our trip (I was really sick the entire trip)-but here's a few pics of what we saw...

Crossing the Mississippi river

Crazy art near the border of Nebraska and Iowa

I just thought this sign was funny and a little bit of how we felt -that we were in the middle of no where

Although it was quite the little adventure, I do NOT have ANY desire to make that drive again ANY time soon ;)

We now hale from Connecticut,
 until we move up to Boston in September and begin Ben's schooling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a WoNdErFul dAy :)