8.21.2012

Bry's 2nd Birthday

Little B's birthday celebration started off with a few tears- 
he wanted his presents right then,
 and not a second later!
...ohh toddlers ;)

But Aunt Hols and his present opening cheered this little 2 year old up fast!


Bry has developed a little obsession with all the Toy Story characters,
 especially Buzz Light-year.
He walks around the house saying "to infinity and BEYOND!!" 
and loved opening his new life-size buzz :)


When we were in Florida, we celebrated Bryson's birthday with the Hessings.
When he went to blow out his candles he got a little too close
 and burned his lip on the candle.
So he was a little skeptical about blowing the candles out, so I gave him a little assistance :)

          
            My dearest Bryson,
I can NOT believe you are already two!!!
It has been sooo fun to watch you grow up!
I am the luckiest Mom in the world to have such a sweet, loving little Boy!!
I look up to you more than you know and hope to be more like you each day :)
Daddy and I love you soooo much and hope to become the parents you deserve!
You are our SUNSHINE!!
Thanks for being such a good boy and we wish you the best for another year full of 
fun,
 learning,
 exploring,
 laughing,
 dreaming
 and playing! xoxo
            Love forever and always,
                      Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a WoNdErFul dAy :)