For our four year wedding anniversary, Ben and I spent a few days together in
Boston-just the two of us.
While our little B spent time with Grandma Eberly, we spent time relaxing, ordering in, taking walks, watching Grey's Anatomy and lots of sleeping in :)
My sweet hubby got a steal on some amazing tickets to the Celtics game,
so we made a whole night out of it...
took the train downtown to a yummy bar & grill for burgers before the game, then headed to the TD Garden for a night of AWESOME ;)
Thanks Benny!!!
Before heading back down to pick up our little guy, we had an amazing lunch at this quaint little Italian restaurant (a ma and pa kinda place)- it was REALLY GOOD!
And our fun few days together wouldn't be complete without our favorite ice cream-JP Licks is DELICIOUS!!
I LOVE spending time with Ben, especially when it's just the two of us together.
I am so very blessed to have found such a wonderful, loving, selfless, hardworking man to share this life with!
4 years ago we said "yes" and I couldn't be happier!
Every day that goes by I am so very grateful for our eternal marriage.
Thanks Benny for everything you do!
I'm so glad you chose me!
Here's to 4 years of happiness!!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a WoNdErFul dAy :)