Dear Hallie Mae,
My sweet little girl, how much I love you already! You are in my thoughts constantly. I can't keep from dreaming about you- what you will look like, what your personality will be, how you will like this ever changing world outside my tummy. My hope is you will find peace and comfort within our little family and you will feel our overwhelming love for you.
Your daddy is amazing! He loves you so much. He tells you all the time that you are his little girl and that he can't wait to hold you. He is a wonderful role model of love, patience, kindness, hardworking, and has a great love for his family. I know he already has a special place in his heart for you, his baby girl :)
Your older brother loves you too! One of my favorite things he does is ask to kiss my tummy. He says " mommy kiss? Kiss the baby"? And after he does he says sweetly- "I love you Hallie" He is a sweet boy. I pray he will be a kind older brother and that he will treat you with love and kindness.
We love you so very much and can't wait to meet you today!
Love,
Your eternal family :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a WoNdErFul dAy :)