So it's official,
Ben, Bryson and I
are shipping off to Boston
for another crazy adventure.
Although we will miss everyone and everything about being here in Idaho,
we are EXCITED as can be!!!
These pictures have absolutely nothing to do with us leaving,
I was just enjoying my new little instagram app
that my sweet friend Haley told me all about,
it's awesome :)
Having fun at Bri's park with Natalie, Syd and Bailee!
Happy Saturday everyone :)





LOVE Bryson's hair! he is such a doll.
ReplyDeletemiss you guys!
YAHOO!!! how exciting! oh I'm bursting at the seams happy for your guys :) That is going to be such an adventure in Boston...lots of work, but I know you two can do it and it'll so worth it! So proud of Ben :)
ReplyDeleteand Bryson's overalls!! oh I love 'em :) And I'm so glad you're liking instagram! I'm addicted :)
OH MY GOSH you're moving!!!!! I'm so happy for you both! I know this is what you were hoping for :) It's a little bittersweet for me since I know you'll be so far away, but that means we can just come visit! When are you leaving? and will you be at kersie's wedding? I hope we can see you one more time!!
ReplyDelete