Right before we left for Minneapolis,
Ben made the hard decision & sold his beloved bike.
Although I was not so keen of this baby in the first place (to say the least),
it certainly grew on me over the years.
Ben and I had some fun summer memories
on this motorcycle that we will never forget.
Since we know we will be moving within the next few months 1,000's of miles away, probably to a bigger city, this bike became impractical and pretty much useless, so we sold it.
You will be missed (mostly by Ben ;).
Thanks for serving your purpose by allowing Ben to park 2 seconds from all his classes (motorcycle parking was the best at BYU-I, super close to campus),
giving us some fun summer rides and
letting Ben have the enjoyment and fun he so deserved :)
Goodbye old friend, thanks for all the fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a WoNdErFul dAy :)