When your days have been more than you think you can bare,
when you think you are not being the coolest, "funnest" mom,
when you're sick of saying "no,"
when you can't stand another minute of the crying and just wish you could make it all better,
when you haven't slept in weeks,
when you haven't slept since your first child was born,
when you feel small, belittled, not important or unneeded,
when you have doubts of your ability as a mother,
when you think you need to be a better cook, a better seamstress, a better wife, a better chauffeur, a better "maid"...
watch this uplifting message :)
Turn to the Lord!
He knows exactly what we are all individually going through.
He cares.
He loves us.
He wants to be a part of our lives,
so we should all let him :)
so we should all let him :)
I am grateful for my Savior, for the love and comfort He has shown me throughout my entire life.
On this Easter Sunday I couldn't be more grateful
for the bounteous blessings He has given me.
I am so grateful for my eternal family, my health, this gospel, the scriptures and the leaders of the church.
I am so grateful for my eternal family, my health, this gospel, the scriptures and the leaders of the church.
I can't express the gratitude I have for the perfect example He is, great sacrifice He made, and for His miraculous Resurrection!
"He is risen! He is risen!
Tell it out with joyful voice.
He has burst his three days’ prison;
Let the whole wide earth rejoice.
Death is conquered; man is free.
Christ has won the victory."
Tell it out with joyful voice.
He has burst his three days’ prison;
Let the whole wide earth rejoice.
Death is conquered; man is free.
Christ has won the victory."
The Lord has risen.


No greater joy fills my heart than the knowing that,
Jesus Christ, our Savior & Redeemer,
Lives.
HaPpY eAsTer!
Jesus Christ, our Savior & Redeemer,
Lives.
HaPpY eAsTer!
This lifts my spirit. Thank you Alyssa for sharing. Love you!
ReplyDelete