4.05.2012

Our trip to the Twin Cities

This past weekend Ben and I headed out,
without our little B (we missed him sooo much)
to the Twin Cities.


Ben had his interview with the U of Minnesota
and I tagged along to see the city and visit with some good friends!

We had soo much fun visiting with the Balukoffs, seeing the city
and eating some amazing food-
including the famous juicy lucy-what Minneapolis is known for


and the most amazing Mexican!!
They came out and made the guacamole fresh, from scratch right at our table, YUMmm!

We even lucked out and got tickets to see the Celtics verse the Timberwolves AND see Vanilla Ice live in concert for the halftime show ;)  

It was such a fun game- especially because the Celt's hammered Minneapolis!
Garnett had an awesome game against his old team :)

The three crazy boys I went with!

Enjoying the bball game with my bestest friend!!

Downtown Minneapolis.
The entire city is connected with these covered bridge, gerbil like tunnels, it's really nice, especially when it got a little chilly at nights.

Mall of America!!!
Their sweet Lego display :)

Alisha and I had some really fun girl time while we were together!
We got pedicures,
went shopping,
out for lunch (or should I say out for cake ;)
and went jogging..


Grace (3 1/2)- posing for the camera. Such a silly, fun girl!

and Lily (19ish months)..what a doll! She is the sweetest little girl!

We had soo much fun seeing it all!!
Thanks Sam and Alisha for making the weekend such a blast!!


1 comment:

  1. We loved having you here! And can't wait to hear if Ben got in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a WoNdErFul dAy :)